What Do Best Software Testing Companies Do During Design Stage of the Project?
Professionals of best software testing companies own a pervasive and powerful ecosystem to provide you with the best of quality assurance. It is time to deal with highly-qualified specialists.
At the design stage, as well as in the planning phase, the source code is not ready yet, that is why only ideas are tested at this time. The ideas are well-formalized and described in much greater detail than in the initial plans. Analyzing the project documents, the experts should feel strongly about the future system. Testing specialists may not take part in the work done by the group of analysts, but this collaboration can be extremely useful for planning a set of future tests. (When analysts group meetings are held it is desirable for testing experts to be just passive participants, and speak only when being called upon.) In the design phase analysts should focus on following questions.
- Is the project really good? Is there a guarantee that it will provide the framework for creating an efficient and compact software product that will also be easy to test, maintain and upgrade?
- Does the project meet its requirements? The project should be a formal expression of the requirements specified in the documentation of this planning stage.
- Whether the project is complete? Does it describe all the relationships between the modules and the data, transmission of data between modules, the real working conditions for each module and implementation of these modules?
Software testing services are delivered to check if you develop your IT products in compliance with the quality standards. Any deviation from the established norms may involve costly problems like customer dissatisfaction, financial loss or even reputational & brand damage.
- Is the project realistic enough? Are the available system resources (both hardware and software) comply with the project needs? Will the software be able to perform fast enough to quickly extract information from databases and handle it? Are the software development tools adequate to ensure the success of the project?
- How well does the project describe the sub-system error handling?
Do you want to make money without much pain? Then apply for the job in beta testing companies and try out final versions of software as many times as you want! Get familiar with applications earlier than their customers do!