Top Testing Companies Inform About Types of Problems Reports Available
- The coding error. The program does not behave as it should do according to the tester. For example, if the program says that 2 + 2 = 3, it is evidence that an error was made in issuing the code. In response to such problem report a programmer can render a decision out of hand: Conforms with the project requirements.
It is really beneficial to use the services of top testing companies as they are always successful in ensuring the desirable quality of developed IT products.
- Design error. The program complies with the project documentation, but the tester disagrees over a certain issue described in this documentation. This is often particularly so with user interface elements. A programmer cannot mark this type of the report as compliant with project objectives, and if he considers that the project requirements are developed correctly, then he writes on the report: “I do not agree with the proposal”.
By the way, independent software testing companies provide world-class testing services at attractive price while ensuring the productive and unbiased results. Independence is crucial if quality of the program is required.
- Offer. This type of report does not indicate that there is something wrong with the program. It describes the idea, which, if implemented, in the tester’s opinion, can improve the program.
- Non-compliance with the documentation.The program does not behave as specified in the manual or online help. In this case, the report should include information about the document and page where an inconsistency was found. However, the report does not claim that the error is present namely in the documentation, and not in the program. The noncompliance reports must be reviewed by both programmer and the documentation writer. This type of reports should be also made for the program features that are not described anywhere else.
- Interaction with the equipment hardware. These problems are associated with unsuccessful interaction of the program with a certain kind of hardware. If the cause of the program failure is malfunction of the equipment, it is not necessary to write a report on this problem. Nevertheless, if the program cannot work with any cardboard or a certain type of equipment – it is a problem that should be documented.
At last, it is time to mention about best software testing companies that are able to deliver only the best solutions to their clients. Contact them as soon as possible to let them subject your products to testing and improve their quality using the best resources and technologies.