When to Reject an Applicant for a Job in Software Testing Company
From time to time it is impossible to land a job in software testing company even after going to plenty of interviews. Why does it happen? Without doubt, something is wrong and the applicant must solve a problem in order to be hired for the job.
The reason of this disapproval is known to qa testing company that verifies performance and release of high quality of software testing and provides a wide range of outsourcing testing services. Professional testers put web, mobile, desktop apps to test on real devices.
These people know what knowledge and experience their match should have.
Let us consider the popular reasons for not passing the interview for the job of a tester in best software testing companies:
- the resume looks unattractively and does not contain all the necessary information;
- educational background and professional qualifications do not meet the requirements for the positions;
- the applicant does not do its best to attract attention of a software testing company;
- one attends an interview without preparing to it, this becomes clear from one’s answers to corresponding questions. One has no idea of the company, its personnel and specialization.
- the candidate gives a vague answer to the question: “Why do you want to make a career in software testing or do you think that the job of tester will suit you best and why? “
- the person does not tell all the truth about own work experience in both automated and manual testing, simply hiding real state of things;
- one guesses that software testing job is a cherry-pie and no efforts are to be made to do it;
- the candidate lacks working experience in web site testing, desktop testing, mobile app testing.
- one specializes in quite different field and has poor knowledge on IT;
- the applicant gives insufficient and swallow answers.