How to Select Outsourcing Software Testing Services Providers
This article is dedicated to all potential clients who are interested in outsourcing testing provider or partner.
This information will help you to properly select QA outsourcing and software testing companies that satisfy your needs, mostly in the three steps:
- In-depth investigation and study – short candidate list
- Initial screening (it is built upon the client’s requirements and criteria) – long candidate list
- Corresponding endeavor – end candidates
QA outsourcing helps business owners to schedule cost-effective project meetings and companies to meet tight deadlines without being internally pressured.
So that the client can get the best results it is recommended to select a provider / partner based on the plan to be developed by the market specialists having the many years experience. In general, the typical project plan on the selection of the provider / partner is as follows (it is optional and may be changed in accordance with the client’s requirements).
- The client should provide application form with information on the project and claims on the provider / partner.
- QA Directory is engaged in selecting the companies that are compatible with all the requirements.
- QA Directory prepares the candidate list and presents the companies’ profiles to the client’s judgment.
- QA Directory organizes online meetings (via GoToMeeting, Webex) or phone conference calls to negotiate the details with the candidates that were selected by the client.
- The client chooses one or more companies.
- The client has the right to ask the candidates to provide additional information if required.
- The client chooses the company to meet with for face-to-face contact.
- QA Directory organizes meetings with the companies selected by the client.
- The client decides in favor of the provider / partner according to the meeting results.
- The client is to sign a contract with the provider / partner on completion of the negotiations.
Outsourced software testing services are provided by a third-party beginning from the development of test strategy to acceptance testing. As a result, the testing process is accelerated, product quality is improved and testing costs are reduced.
NB! Outsourcing testing services are too popular among the users because these help them to support all the ongoing project testing needs. Such a service usually includes functional testing, test management, and dedicated SQA team services as necessary.