Mobile App Testing Companies Tips and Tricks For Effective Mobile App Testing
In this article we are going to learn how to simplify mobile app testing process in general. Newbie testers will acquire knowledge on how to speed up their career progression but the more experienced testing specialists will be able to organize their knowledge in software testing field. Personnel of mobile app testing companies should consider a lot of things when testing a mobile application.
How to make the testing process simpler?
- Resort to Mnemonics principles and recognized usability principles called as Heuristics! These activate brain activity helping to recall all the aspects which should be considered during testing of a an application or its component.
- Screenshots, workflow tracking data and videos are the best tools of a software tester!
- Unfortunately, things are not always all right and logging all communication with server often appears to be difficult in comparison with client logging. In most cases, server log files are added to facilitate the work of the developer, rather than that of tester, during troubleshooting server performance issues.
- Use dumb monkeys (testing tools meant for random testing) which can find such bugs as crashes and hangs while you are testing functionality in a more elaborate manner. It makes sense to combine the “monkeys” and telemetry removal tools in order to quicker identify the problem.Mobile testing companies test performance and functional requirements and deploy app in complicated mobile environments.
- It is very convenient to have debugging mode from where you can call the functions. This will make work of testers and developers (and especially an automation team) much easier. For example, it can be useful for simulating the server’s responses, providing access to certain user category, setting out flags, zeroing out cache.
- The develop menu in iOS and Android is your best friend. Create it iOS, Android with menu items.
- In order to feel more comfortable right before official publication dates it is recommended run beta testing just to be on the safe side. Two-three persons are unable to execute all test cases across a multitude of devices. Involving international beta testers in the verification process will offload work from the testing team. Beta testing companies validate performance, reliability, functionality and usability of software products before their commercial release.