|Category :||Behavioural Testing Services, Code Review Services, Compiler Testing Services, Desktop Application Testing Services, Game Testing Services, Integration Testing Services, Medical Device Testing Services, OS Testing Services, Penetration Testing Services, QA Staffing Services|
|Publish date :||November 27, 2016|
|Social Links :|
QA Mentor is a leading provider of independent quality assurance & testing services. We are one stop shop for all your QA needs and desires. QA Mentor has a strong global presence with operations across United States, UK, France, Israel, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, and India. Our central headquarters in the heart of New York combined with our global delivery centers allow us to meet the needs of businesses and corporations from small scale enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
We offer end-to-end quality assurance and software testing services to our clients and are committed to improving quality by providing superior QA customized solutions, advanced QA and testing approaches with our own unique testing methodology. To become the best QA testing company in the world we need to offer the best testing solutions.
We have 25 distinct quality assurance testing services – more than any other independent software testing company in the world:
1. Free Website Verification Testing Services offers an absolutely free usability and aesthetics critique as well as identifying up to 5 defects or issues. You can use this service on an existing website or one you haven’t launched yet.
2. Advisory Support Subscription Services are a one-of-a-kind offering that give you and your team access to all of QA Mentor’s expertise. We are available to answer your most important QA questions – anytime you need us.
3. Application Architecture Inspection Services give you our expert critique of planned or existing architecture. It was designed to identify and fix architecture flaws early, reduce your costs, and lower your risks.
4. Crowdsourcing Testing Services help you with speed and flexibility using a diverse global reach. This increasingly popular service is particularly suited to mobile, compatibility, usability and localization testing.
5. Manual Test Design & Execution Services can ease some of the testing burden from your own QA team, freeing them for dedication to other projects.
6. QA Audit and Process Improvement Services can offer you solid, time-tested advice for your specific needs.
7. QA Automation Tool Expert Services can help you decide if your application is suitable for automation and what tool would be best for you. Put an end to the expensive trial and error approach and let our automation experts give you the benefit of their vast experience after years working in automation.
8. Candidate Interview Assessment Services can be used to screen QA candidates to make sure they are a good fit for your team. With our unique assessment process, we will assure you that the person we identify will be a great addition to your team.
9. QA Environment Management Services can work with you to meet the environment challenges your teams face. Testing environments can be a touchy subject for some teams. Having the right environments in place and managed correctly is crucial for top quality.
10. Lab Compatibility Services help us to test your product on any device, browser, operating system or platform. QA mentor’s lab has 75% of the current mobile devices and we’re constantly adding more to the arsenal to help you do the job right. Mobile testing is fast paced and it can get expensive to do it by yourself.
11. QA Manager on Demand Services can place one of our experienced managers into your team, temporarily or permanently. Whether your previous manager left, or you are starting a new QA team, they can help create a QA team and process, and eventually help hire their own replacement.
12. QA Performance and Capacity Planning Services to help make sure your website can handle all of today’s traffic as well as tomorrow’s. The value of performance testing and planning was underscored with the difficult launch of the US healthcare website.
13. QA Performance Engineering and Optimization Services can make sure your site is up to par by showing you exactly where your problems are and how to fix them. Website performance is more important now than ever. All of your competition is online, and a slow, unresponsive website will not be tolerated by users.
14. QA Recruitment and Staffing Services have a 99.9% success rate with our unique screening process and access to over 5000 pre-screened candidates.
15. QA Technical Writing Services can help your team keep all current documentation up to date or create new ones for you. Documentation can be tedious and time-consuming, with every little software change forcing several documentation edits, but our services make it easy.
16. QA Training and Seminar Services are led by our own CEO. Each month Ruslan Desyatnikov tackles a new topic based on his personal success stories and lessons learned during nearly two decades working in quality assurance.
17. Regression Test Execution Factory Services help you to free up your resources for new and interesting projects by letting QA Mentor do your manual or automated regression testing for you – on your schedule.
18. Security Testing Services ease your worries regarding security breaches. Losing customers’ private information could lead to lawsuits, lost revenue, and black-marks on your reputation. The security experts on our team know all of the tricks of the trade and keep up to date with emerging ones. Do you really want to risk trouble?
19. Static Testing Services help you start testing before coding even starts. With it, you can find defects sooner in the lifecycle and lower your costs.
20. Testing Center of Excellence Establishment services take your testing to the next level. Establishing a Testing Center of Excellence can be a daunting task. Where do you start? QA Mentor can walk you through all of the necessary steps and guide you along the way.
21. Test Automation Framework Design Services was created because automation testing can’t be effective without the right framework. Why not invest in something which will guarantee a high return?
22. Test Cases Coverage Review Services can help you evaluate your current level of test coverage from beginning to end, because you know a QA effort without proper coverage is a wasted effort. Do you really want to have high defect leakage rate?
23. Test Data Management Services can help you manage that all-important part of testing. Without good data, and easy access to it, good testing isn’t possible. We can give you the tools to help you create and manage your data while still being compliant with all regulations.
24. Test Design on Demand Services will save you time, money, and headaches. You call us when you need us, and pay on that same schedule. Our team of testers will design your entire package of test cases.
25. Testing Execution on Demand Services is often used in conjunction with our Test Design services. Whenever you need a helping hand, we can step in and execute your test cases and scripts on your schedule.
QA Mentor offers 50 different types of testing to cover every inch of your application using seven proprietary methodologies to help you meet all of your QA needs. With our fine-tuned methodologies, you can complete your testing with higher quality, faster cycles, and lower costs.