We at AppPerfect provide comprehensive performance testing and functional testing services. We have years of experience in testing field.
We have developed products for automated testing which are used by many top companies to test their applications.
With such a strong base, we know what is the testing demand of the application. We know the weak spots of the applications and how to improve them to provide reliability for the longest term.
Following are the two complete domains of testing for any kind of application be it Mobile Application, Web Application or Desktop Application :
Our major performance and functional testing areas are :
- Web Application Testing : A web application needs to be tested for its functionality, for regressions upon modification, display appropriateness and responsiveness, cross browser support, validation of response sent under different cases and many more.
- Web Services Testing : Web services using SOAP, REST or JSON are at the heart of any web application. It is needed to be assured that these services never fail under any circumstance or they would provide a bad end user experience.
- Database Testing : Databases are heterogeneous i.e. they do not store same type of data. Therefore, errors can occur on integrating and/or implementing large database systems which in turn can effect the availability, consistency, reliability, security and thus the overall system performance.
- Mobile Application Load Testing : Mobile Application Load Testing is the process by which applications designed for hand held devices be them Android devices or iOS devices, are tested for performance of the application or the load parameters. We also provide Web Applications testing for mobile devices for accessibility, responsiveness, functionality & performance.
- Distributed Testing : Test your applications for performance, integration, communication and reliability by distributing the load on various servers where the application is deployed.
- Cloud Hosted Testing : Cloud Testing allows companies to automate and speed up the Load Testing and Functional testing of their web application using real-world user traffic over the Cloud platform providing you all you require for web testing, leaving you to concentrate on your core business needs.
- Mobile Application Functional Testing : Mobile Application Functional Testing is done to validate that each and every component of the application is working as expected.
- Cross Browser Testing : Test web applications across multiple browsers. Cross browser testing involves checking compatibility of your application across multiple web browsers and ensures that your web application works correctly across different web browsers.
- Web Functional Testing : Web Functional testing is a process to test Web applications to detect if your web application is functionally correct. It involves carrying set of tasks and comparing the result of same with the expected output and ability to repeat same set of tasks multiple times with different data input and same level of accuracy.